How to Access Your Control Panel
Your xmanonline Control Panel (cPanel) can be used to manage your website in many different ways. You can:
- Set up email addresses
- Make changes to text on your website
- Check your website traffic statistics
- Create databases
- Set up FTP access
Think of it as the “heart” of your website management system. To log in to your Control Panel:
- Go to http://www.xmanonline.com.au and click on Control Panel in the Logins navigation menu in the center of the page.
- Type in your domain name, username and password. (You should have received an email with your Control Panel username and password when you first set up your web hosting account. If you cannot locate it, please contact xmanonline support at [email protected]).
- Click the Click to Login button.
- Once you are logged in, select the icon of the area you wish to manage.
The following articles may also be of interest to you: